William E. Williams, DDS
Dr. Williams is a native of Greenville. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill . He received his DDS from the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry. Dr. Williams is also an alumnus of the L.D. Pankey Institute, a post-doctoral training facility that focuses on predictable and relationship-based dentistry. Dr. Williams has a special interest in snoring and sleep apnea and is a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. Please follow this link for more information about his Dental Sleep Practice.
Dr. Williams has been actively involved in organized dentistry for over thirty years serving as president of the North Carolina Dental Society in 2017. He also served as a delegate to the American Dental Association for North Carolina. He opened his dental practice in Greenville in 1985. Dr. Williams and his wife Martha are active members of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. They enjoy traveling and spending time with their two children Ward and Martha Ann.
Professional Affiliations and Education
- North Carolina Dental Society
- University of North Carolina School of Dentistry
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- L.D. Pankey Institute
- East Carolina University School of Medicine
- American College of Dentists
- International College of Dentists
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Dental Sleep Practice Magazine Article